Clark University offers undergraduate scholarship to international students through the very prestigious programme, the Global Scholars Programme. The GSP is a special program for incoming international students who have demonstrated outstanding leadership in their home communities before attending Clark. Global scholars receive guidance and opportunities to build on their leadership skills so they can make a difference at Clark, in the Worcester area, and in the global community.
Study Subject: All Courses offered by the University
Eligibility: To be eligible, candidate must:
- be a first-year applicant (not a transfer student) who has attended school overseas for at least four years. Clark also will consider international citizens attending school in the United States.
- also have demonstrated the potential to provide leadership in your community and the world and to commit to making a difference.
- maintain an annual GPA of at least a 3.0. Failure to do so may result in a decrease or loss of Global Scholar scholarship.
Number of Awardees: Several
Value of Scholarship: Successful candidates will receive:
- a scholarship of no less than $5,000 per year ($20,000 for four years, contingent upon meeting academic standards for renewal).
- a guaranteed $2,500 taxable stipend for a paid internship or research assistantship taken for academic credit during the summer following your sophomore or junior year.
- and participate in the Global Scholars Mentor Program, including an annual buffet dinner hosted by the president of Clark University. You will be assigned to a faculty adviser, as well as receive guidance from staff or alumni leadership mentors.
Duration of Scholarship: 4 years
How to Apply: To apply for this program, international candidates must submit the College Board Profile form by 15th of January 2017
To Visit Scholarship Webpage Click Here
Application Deadline: 15th January, 2017: for 2017 Fall academic session