How to Apply
You are to be reminded that the application requirements are:
1. Fill the application form in its entirety and sign together with a witness (attached).
2. Attach one (1) current passport size photograph.
3. Attach copies of your Junior and senior high school certificate(s) and transcripts as officially recognized and issued by the examining body in your country. Also enclose termly scores from any colleges/institutions you may have attended.
4. Enclose three (3) letters of recommendation in the official EARTH suggested format (attached). Additional out-of-format recommendation letters are accepted as optional.
5. Optional: Attach additional certificates or recognition that you may consider will serve to support for your quest for admission to EARTH University.
You can opt to submit your application documents by scanning in PDF format and attaching them to our e-mail address; firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also fill the application online: www.earth.ac.cr/apply and attach documents recommendation letters and academic transcripts in PDF format.
For more details, click here