Application is currently ongoing for the 2017 Breda University of Applied Sciences Scholarships for International Students in Netherlands.
NHTV Bachelor Scholarship has been designed to support non-EU/EEA students who pay the full tuition fee (institution fee) for one of the bachelor’s programmes at NHTV. Every year a limited number of scholarships is available for non-EU/EEA-students to contribute to the costs of the tuition fee. It consists of a € 3,000 reduction of the tuition fee in the first year of studying at NHTV and a € 1,500 reduction of the tuition fee in the consecutive years.
May 1, 2017
Value of Scholarship
This scholarship consists of a € 3.000 reduction of the tuition fee in the first year studying at NHTV (paying the non-EU/ EEA tuition fee). In consecutive academic years, these students can receive a € 1.500 reduction of the tuition fee.
The student applying for NHTV Bachelor Scholarship:
- Possesses a non-EU/EEA nationality and will pay the tuition fee for non-EU/EEA students;
- Will be registered as a student at NHTV for the entire academic year;
- Meets the visa requirements for entering and residing in the Netherlands as a foreigner;
- Will provide all documents requested by the Student Office as required for registration as a student of NHTV (f.e. copy residence permit) in time;
- Has not been awarded another scholarship that already covers all expenses;
- Will only be awarded a scholarship of € 1.500 for the consecutive academic years when he/she has obtained a minimum of 48 ECTS during the preceding academic year;
- Will only be awarded the scholarship for a period not exceeding the maximum length of the regular study programme, e.g. when a student is starting in the second year, the student will receive scholarship for a maximum of three years;
- Will observe all regulations and values of NHTV as laid down in – amongst others – Code of Conduct, Student Statute, Examination Regulations (OER) and study handbook.
How to Apply
Applications should be sent via e-mail. University will only consider applications, if the student has completed the full application for a study programme and has handed in all requested documents (as far as possible). These will also be used to assess eligibility for the scholarship and the quality of the candidate.
For more information, click here to visit official webpage>>
Okegbemi Olusoji Festus is an Editor/Creative writer at campustori.com, A digital media Executive and a known Social Media Enthusiast.