Eligibility: To be a successful ISS scholarship recipient, you must demonstrate:
- Outstanding academic results
- That your academic background is relevant to the course you apply for (see course descriptions for more information)
- That your professional background is relevant to the course you apply for
How to Apply: Register application through UiO’s application portal
- Enter your full legal name, including middle name(s), exactly as it is written in your passport.
- Use one email address to avoid creating multiple user IDs/applications.
- Make sure that you apply for the correct type: Scholarship/Self-financing, on-campus/off-campus.
- You can apply as a self-financed applicant or as a scholarship applicant. If you apply for both your scholarship application will be rejected.
- US and Canadian applicants: please apply as “Self-financed”, even if you apply for a scholarship.
Please note! Your application will be considered invalid if you have not uploaded all supporting documents by the deadline. Invalid applications will not be processed.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is February 1, 2017.
For more details, click here