Are you an International student? Are you interested in undergoing a degree program in Czech Republic?
We are pleased to inform that The Institute of Macromolecular Chemistry invites applications from International students who wants to study a degree program in Polymer Science under the auspices and support of the Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization) and IUPAC (International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry).
Application Deadline: 20th February 2018
Eligible Countries: International
To Be Taken At (Country): Czech Republic
Eligible Field Of Study: Postgraduate Course in Polymer Science
Number Of Awards: Not specified
Value Of Award:
- The participants receive monthly (increase valid from 1st January 2017) scholarship of CZK 9.500,- (EUR 354,- ).
- The participants use facilities at the IMC building in Prague 6 or at the IMC laboratories in the BIOCEV building in Vestec (outskirts of Prague).
- In addition, the Institute offers free accommodation at the Academy Hotel Mazanka.
- The Institute reimburses the payment the participant made to obtain visa.
Duration Of Program: The Course begins on 1st October every year and lasts ten months.
- Candidate must have Masters or PhD degree.
- The official language of the Course is English; hence, good command of English is a necessary condition for admittance.
How to Apply: Click here to Apply
It is important to go through application instructions on the Program Webpage before applying.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information
Award Providers: The Course is organized under the auspices of the Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, UNESCO and IUPAC.
Okegbemi Olusoji Festus is an Editor/Creative writer at campustori.com, A digital media Executive and a known Social Media Enthusiast.