ANU Student Voice Scholarship for International Students 2019

The Australian National University is inviting applications for the 2019 Voice Scholarship programme. The scholarship is available to Australia and International students.

Student Voice Scholarship is a great opportunity for students to be involved in the promotion of study abroad and sharing their experiences with prospective students.

ANU is a world-leading university in Australia’s capital city, Canberra. University’s location points to their unique history, ties to the Australian Government and special standing as a resource for the Australian people.

Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.

Scholarship Description:

• Applications Deadline: November 08, 2018
  • Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue All programmes.
  • Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to do study the subjects offered by the University.
  • Scholarship Award: Scholarship is valued at up to$500 each.
  • Nationality: The Scholarship is available to Australia or International students.
  • Scholarship can be taken in Australia

Scholarship Eligibility:

Eligible Countries:

• The Scholarship is available to Australia or International students.

Entrance Requirements:

Applicants must meet the following criteria:

• The scholarship is open to all domestic and international students who have accepted their place to study overseas (including exchange programs) in semester 1 2019. Students who are going on short courses and PRIMO in summer 2019 are also eligible to apply. A total of 6 scholarships are available for semester 1 2019 application round.

English Language Requirements:

• Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.

How to Apply:

• Applicants will be required to apply online and send us a link to your Instagram account. Please ensure that the Instagram account is set to the public until the application deadline.  Applications open until 11 59 pm on 8th November 2018. Successful applicants will be required to attend a compulsory training and briefing on Friday, 16th November 2018.

Official Scholarship Link

Okegbemi Olusoji Festus is an Editor/Creative writer at campustori.com, A digital media Executive and a known Social Media Enthusiast.

About Okegbemi Olusoji 1065 Articles

Be the first to comment