Netherlands Ministry of Education, Culture and Science and various Dutch higher education institutions (including Stenden) are pleased to announce the second round of the 2016 undergraduate Holland Scholarship.
The 2016 Undergraduate Holland Scholarship is for first-year students from non-EU/EEA countries for pursuing undergraduate degree at Stenden University of Applied Sciences. Eligible applicants must have a high level of English-language proficiency (IELTS 6.0 or higher or equivalent). Candidates must also possess five GCE passes and 2 advanced level passes.
Who can apply?
To qualify as a candidate for the Holland Scholarship you must:
- be a citizen of a non-EU/EEA country
- not have previously attended a Dutch institute of higher education
- have received a conditional or unconditional offer from Stenden for a Bachelor’s programme of your choice
- have a high level of English-language proficiency (IELTS 6.0 or higher
Students from China, Vietnam, Indonesia, Brazil, India, Thailand, Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan and South Africa are particularly encouraged to apply for the Holland Scholarship
How do you apply?
- Why you are applying for the Holland Scholarship
- What makes you an outstanding candidate for this prestigious scholarship
- How you will benefit from being selected
If you would like to be considered for selection, your deadline for application is 1st May 2016.
If you do not meet the above qualifications, your application will not be considered.
How does Stenden select candidates?
All applicants will be evaluated individually by a committee at Stenden University.
All applicants will be informed on the outcome of their application personally no later than 6 weeks after the application deadline.
If you have any questions about the Holland Scholarship, please contact email@example.com
Okegbemi Olusoji Festus is an Editor/Creative writer at campustori.com, A digital media Executive and a known Social Media Enthusiast.