Swansea University calls for applications for fully funded PhD Studentship in Exercise and Health Physiology for 2016-2017 academic session. International applicants can apply for the studentship.
The studentship covers the full cost of UK/EU tuition fees, plus a tax free stipend of £14,052 p.a International students will receive £4000 towards the cost of their tuition fees
- Candidates should have an MSc degree and an undergraduate degree (2: 1 or above) in sport, Exercise and health Sciences, Medicine and/ or Physiology. Candidates will be considered from both a qualitative and quantitative background and will also need to be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of working with human participants, preferably patient groups;
- Experience of multidisciplinary knowledge/problem solving;
- Ability to work with qualitative and quantitative data;
- Experience working with large data sets and data management
- This studentship is open to UK, EU and International applicants.
DEADLINE: April 29 2016
To apply Click here
Okegbemi Olusoji Festus is an Editor/Creative writer at campustori.com, A digital media Executive and a known Social Media Enthusiast.