University college Lillebaelt, Denmark offers scholarships for non-Eu students for the year 2016 available to pursue undergraduate degree programme.
Thisscholarship will cover tuition and contribute to living expenses while studying at UCL. The scholarship covers tuition for one semester (4 months), In addition, applicants will receive approximately 6000 DKK each month to contribute to their living expenses.
The following criteria must be met to be eligible to apply:
- A citizen of a country outside European Economic Area Switzerland enrolled in a full degree higher education programme in their home country related to either nursing, social education or teacher education
- Applicants are not eligible to apply for a scholarship if they:
- Are studying in Denmark on the grounds of Bilateral exchange agreement
- Have a legal claim to the rights of Danish citizenship
- Are a student who is eligible for a grant in accordance with Danish Law regarding the state Education Fund
- Are from an EU applicant country such as Turkey.
DEADLINE: May 6 2016
To apply and for more Information visit here
Okegbemi Olusoji Festus is an Editor/Creative writer at campustori.com, A digital media Executive and a known Social Media Enthusiast.