Research Fund of Quebec – Nature and Technology funded Doctoral Research Scholarships Program for International Students in the fields of Natural Sciences, Mathematics and Engineering at Québec University, Canada 2016-2017.
The scholarships are aimed at foreign students who had been pre-selected by a Québec university and who wish to carry out their doctoral studies in the natural sciences, mathematics and engineering fields. To be eligible, applicants must specialize in the following areas:
- Information and communication technologies
- Health technologies
Eligibility Status: Candidates must:
- Meet all eligibility criteria by the competition deadline on November 1st, 2016.
- Have been preselected by a Québec university by September 23rd, 2016.
- Not have obtained a Merit Scholarship for Foreign Students from the Ministère de l’Education de l’Enseignement supérieur et de la Recheche (MEESR) or one of the Fonds de recherche du Québec.
- Not be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada.
- Not have submitted an application for permanent residence under Canadian immigration laws.
- Only students who have been preselected by a Québec university may apply to the competition.
- Universities may support two competition applications per year.
- Candidate’s preselection is the sole responsibility of the university. Information on preselection deadlines is available In the Toolbox.
Value of Scholarship Award: From $20,000$ to $60,000
Duration: 12 to 36 months
To be taken at: Any Québec University in Canada
How to apply
Application Deadline: November 1st, 2016 |
Okegbemi Olusoji Festus is an Editor/Creative writer at campustori.com, A digital media Executive and a known Social Media Enthusiast.