Unibank Ghana Limited in Collaboration with Kwame Nkruma University of Science and Technology is offering scholarships to needy but brilliant students in the University in order to help them pursue their education successfully.
- The Scholarship is opened to all Second (2nd), Third (3rd) and Fourth (4th) year students of the University, pursuing full time programs.
- All applicants must be Ghanaian Regular students.
- Applicants should not be a beneficiary of another Scholarship scheme at the time of application.
Value of Scholarship Award: Full tuition waiver
Duration of Scholarship: Duration of course
How to Apply: All Prospective Applicants are to include the following documents;
- Admission Letter
- Acceptance Letter
- WASSCE Certificate
- High School Transcripts or All Terminal Reports (1st years only)
- Recommendation Letters
- Awards and Certificates (If Any).
- Continuing Student Applicants should also include their Updated Transcripts.
- All Applicants should provide proof of need.
Download Application forms, Completed Application forms and all required attachments should be submitted at the Main Administration Block, Room 110 or 111.
To Visit Scholarship Web Page Click Here
Application Deadline: Friday, 2nd September, 2016, at 5.00pm
Okegbemi Olusoji Festus is an Editor/Creative writer at campustori.com, A digital media Executive and a known Social Media Enthusiast.