IACT College is offering Creative Award for 2017 intake. This award is open to students of all nationalities from public, private and international schools in Malaysia.
Regardless of any financial background, IACT College hopes to assist the talent and passion to nurture deserving students to get the best education in the creative communication field.
IACT College, formerly known as Institute Advertising Communication Training, is now known as International Advertising, Communication and Technology College. IACT College offers programs in tertiary education from Certificate, Foundation, Diploma and Degree in the fields of Mass Communication, Marketing and Advertising, Broadcasting, Graphic Design and Media Studies.
The candidate should have a very good command over the English language.
- 14th October 2016 (early bird – January Intake), and
- 9th January 2017
Value of Award
Quantum of Tuition Fee Waiver
- Foundation in Media Studies- RM4,000
- Diploma in Graphic Design- RM6,000
- Diploma in Mass Communication- RM8,000
- Diploma in Marketing and Advertising- RM10,000
- Diploma in Marketing and Advertising-50% Tuition Fee Waiver
- Diploma in Broadcasting- 100% Tuition Fee Waiver
- BA (Hons) Advertising and Design 3+0- RM6,000; RM8,000; RM10,000 and
- BA (Hons) Media, Culture and Communication 3+0 RM15,000; 50% Tuition Fee Waiver; 100% Tuition Fee Waiver
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be eligible for the Creative Talent Award.
• Latest Form 5 Results/SPM/O Level: 1A and above
• UEC: minimum 24 points or SM3 results with 70% and above
• CAL: CCC
• Foundation/Diploma/Other Matriculations: 70% or CGPA 3.0 and above
Applicants are required to submit a PORTFOLIO with a minimum of 3 best works to showcase a creative-based talent or skill in the following categories:
• Public Speaking
• Any other creative talent or skill
(Applicants are encouraged to submit their work online or in softcopy. High quality digital images are required to be submitted in PDF/JPEG format)
How to Apply
Applicants are required to follow the steps below to ensure that the application is successful.
Step 1: Obtain the application form from your school counsellor, IACT College, or download it from HERE.
Step 2: Fill in all the required information in the application form.
Step 3: Attach all required supporting documents together with the completed application form (only certified true copies are accepted).
Step 4: Submit the application form and supporting documents via email to email@example.com or in person to IACT Admissions Department at IACT College, VSQ, PJ.
For more information, visit the official page>>
Okegbemi Olusoji Festus is an Editor/Creative writer at campustori.com, A digital media Executive and a known Social Media Enthusiast.