Northumbria University is inviting applications for scholarships for international students to all full-time Bachelors, Masters and Research degree programmes. International students are eligible to apply.
Northumbria offers a range of possible fee reductions for International Students. Northumbria University offers an International Academic Scholarships scheme to reward outstanding academic achievement.
Each student will be considered for a scholarship based on a range of factors including overall grades and individual subject grades, the level of the qualification, and the type of institution at which they studied.
Study Subject: Scholarships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
Scholarship Award: International students, joining full-time courses, who have achieved very good grades in their highest previous academic qualifications, may be eligible for a scholarship of either £2000 or £1500, depending on the grades you achieved. The scholarships are offered as a reduction in the tuition fees, for the first year of study and apply to all full-time Bachelors, Masters and Research degree programmes.
Eligibility Status: Applicants will qualify for a scholarship if:
- Applicants have an ‘overseas’ fee status
- Applicants are a self-funding student
- Applicants are studying on a full-time course
Applicants would not qualify for a scholarship if:
- Applicants are sponsored for your tuition fees. If they secure sponsorship for their tuition fees after an offer of scholarship has been made, then the scholarship will no longer apply
- Applicants are progressing to study at Northumbria from a partner university with whom we have agreed reduced fees for progressing students
- Applicants have been awarded another scholarship or discount, except for an alumni discount and/or early payment discount/team Northumbria scholarship.
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirement: Each student will be considered for a scholarship based on a range of factors including overall grades and individual subject grades, the level of the qualification, and the type of institution at which they studied.
English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: There is no separate application process, Their application for a scholarship is determined once they have received their application form and academic documents from them. Details of any scholarship awarded to they will be indicated to them in their offer letter.
To Visit Scholarship Web Page Click Here
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 2 December.
Okegbemi Olusoji Festus is an Editor/Creative writer at campustori.com, A digital media Executive and a known Social Media Enthusiast.