The Conestoga College in Canada has announced the Conestoga College International Student Regional Scholarships as part of its contribution to the growth of international students to the College community. They are designed for students applying to a full-time diploma or degree program and who meet the academic requirements for their intended program of study at Conestoga.
The Conestoga College International Student Regional Scholarships are open to students who will begin their studies in a post-secondary program in September each year. Students must be a citizen of a country other than Canada and hold a valid study permit for the period of study.
Successful candidates are eligible to receive one scholarship from each region. Applicants will be ranked based on highest academic average for the program to which they apply but they must be registered full-time to be eligible.
To guarantee equal consideration, students must submit the scholarship application and confirm and pay in accordance with the deadlines for the semester of admission (fees due dates for deposit and semester tuition).
- $1,000 scholarships available by region, awarded each intake (September, January and May)
- Eligible applicants will be ranked based on program admission requirements (highest academic average)
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country within the following regions:
- South Asia and the Middle East
- Vietnam and Philippines
- East Asia (all countries excluding Vietnam and Philippines)
- Eastern Europe and Central Asia
- Latin America and Caribbean
Additional information can be found here
For more information on scholarships and their required qualifications, please email@example.com.
Okegbemi Olusoji Festus is an Editor/Creative writer at campustori.com, A digital media Executive and a known Social Media Enthusiast.