The 4th EAC Development Strategy on accelerating regional integration draws direct links between Peace, Security and democratic governance as well as advocates political commitment by EAC Partner States to adhere to EAC principles on fair, free, transparent, accountable, sustainable and peaceful elections to consolidate the foundation of political integration.
- The East African Community Secretariat will cover transport expenses, accommodation and meals for the 6 participants from each Partner State during the two day event.
- Participation in this debate is limited to students in their second year at the university pursuing a degree.
- Students who participated in the last four year debates needs no to apply to give an opportunity to others to take part.
- Interested applicants with good analytical, communication skills and a good command of English are encourage to apply
- Female students are particularly encourage to apply
DEADLINE: September 9 2016
To apply and for more information visit here
Okegbemi Olusoji Festus is an Editor/Creative writer at campustori.com, A digital media Executive and a known Social Media Enthusiast.