The University of Sussex, UK is offering Chancellor’s International Scholarship for Overseas students to study for postgraduate Masters and Diploma 2017. 25 scholarships are available in the majority of Sussex Schools, and are awarded on the basis of academic performance and potential. The scholarships are offered for one year.
Fields of Study: MA, MSc, LLM, MRes, Postgraduate Diploma, and Graduate Diploma at the university with a few exceptions.
Eligibility Status: To be considered for the Chancellor’s International Scholarship you must meet all of the following criteria:
- Have applied for and been offered a place to study on a full time Postgraduate Taught degree at the University of Sussex (e.g., MA, MSc, LLM, MRes, Postgraduate Diploma, and Graduate Diploma) excluding a few degrees listed on the website (link below)
- Be assessed as liable to pay fees at the “overseas” (namely the non-EU) rate.
- Have sufficient funds to meet your tuition fees and living expenses, after taking account of the possible award of a Chancellor’s International Scholarship.
- Intend to remain on the programme for which the scholarship is offered.
Students who hold other University of Sussex scholarships will not be eligible for the Chancellors International Scholarship.
- Academic Performance
- Drive, ambitions and academic potential
- Work Experience, subject related skills and extra-curricular activity
- Potential for positive impact on country of origin
- Academic Match
These factors will be assessed by a selection panel at Sussex using the information provided on the Scholarship Application Form. The selectors will pay special attention to information provided in the personal statement section of the form. The scholarships are not awarded on the basis of financial need.
Number of Scholarships: 25
Value of Scholarship: 50% off international student tuition fee
Duration of Scholarship: One year
Eligible Countries: International (Non-UK/EU)
Scholarship to be taken at (country):University of Sussex, UK
How to Apply: To apply for this scholarship you must first have submitted your application to study through the University of Sussex online postgraduate application system.
When you have applied for your course, apply for the schoalrship using the application form.
Confirmation of submission will be sent automatically following your submission. If you do not receive this, please ensure that you check your junk/deletion folder for this notification as it may be sent directly to these folders depending on your email security settings.
Visit Scholarship Webpage for details
Application Deadline: 1st May 2017 | Offered annually? Yes
Please Note: To see more Scholarship Opportunities Click Here
Okegbemi Olusoji Festus is an Editor/Creative writer at campustori.com, A digital media Executive and a known Social Media Enthusiast.