The University of Tasmania (UTAS) and Australian Maritime College (AMC) are offering Engineering scholarships to International female students.
This scholarship is for females who loves maths and design, who can use their abilities in designing Yachts and cruises. Its been provided to increase female participation in maritime engineering programmes.
The following courses are available for this scholarship:
– Bachelor of Engineering (Marine & Offshore Systems).
– Bachelor of Engineering (Ocean Engineering).
– Bachelor of Engineering (Naval Architecture).
– Applicants must be International students.
– Applicants must be Females.
– Applicants must have an ATAR score of 70 to 89 (OP7 to OP14)
– Applicants must receive an offer of place at AMC or UTAS before applying for the scholarship.
Click here to apply for an admission
Interested and Eligible applicants should visit this Link to apply.
It is important to read the FAQs, to download and read the ‘Brochure for Women in Maritime Engineering Scholarships'(pdf)
The application deadline for this scholarship is on 31st October 2016.
For more information visit the official page
Okegbemi Olusoji Festus is an Editor/Creative writer at campustori.com, A digital media Executive and a known Social Media Enthusiast.