Description: Are you ready for the chance of a lifetime? Apply for the Holland Scholarship! The Holland Scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science as well as several Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences. This scholarship is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their bachelor’s or master’s in the Netherlands.
Course Level: full-time Undergraduate and Master’s programme
Field of Study: courses offered at the Universities.
- Your nationality is non-EEA.
- You are applying for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s programme at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions.
- You meet the specific requirements of the institution of your choice.
- You do not have a degree from an education facility in the Netherlands.
Number of Scholarships: not specified
Value of Scholarship: The scholarship amounts to €5,000.
Duration of Scholarship: You will receive this in the first year of your studies.
Eligible Countries: international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA)
Scholarship to be taken at (country): Netherlands research universities and universities of applied sciences
How to Apply: The deadline for application is either 1 February 2017 or 1 May 2017. Please check your specific deadline on the website of the institution you want to apply to.
Further information about the application procedure, the participating institutions and the specific deadlines is available on the website of the institution of your choice.
Check further instructions below.
- Choose a course and/or institution with the Studyfinder tool.
- Check whether the Dutch higher education institution is participating.
a. Participating research universities
b. Participating universities of applied sciences
- Check the selected fields of studies on the website of the Dutch higher education institution.
- Check whether you meet the application criteria above.
- You can start applying from 1st November 2016 onwards.
- The deadline for application is either 1st February 2017 or 1 May 2017. Please check the website of the Dutch higher education of your choice to see what deadline you need to follow.
- You need to apply for the Holland Scholarship directly at the institution of your choice and meet their selection criteria.
- If you have any questions about the procedure, please contact the institution you are applying to directly.
- After the application deadline, the institution you applied to will contact you to let you know if you have been awarded a scholarship.
Application Deadline: 1st February 2017 or 1st May 2017.||Offered annually? Yes
Okegbemi Olusoji Festus is an Editor/Creative writer at campustori.com, A digital media Executive and a known Social Media Enthusiast.