How To Apply
– Interested and Eligible applicants should visit jimoviafoundation.org. Click on ‘LOG IN’ or ‘REGISTER NOW’ to register.
-Create a new account or login with your existing credentials if you already have a Jim Ovia Scholar Account.
The following documents are required for application:
– A valid student ID for your host institution (University/College)
– A passport photograph
– Original Secondary School Certificate (WAEC or NECO)
Original JAMB certificate
– Completed online application
– Candidate must be citizens of Nigeria.
– Candidate must posses Valid Government ID (e.g. International passport, Voter’s Card, National ID or Driver’s License). The only exception will be for minors below the age of 18 years who are unable to apply for a government ID. In which case, a birth certificate will be accepted in lieu of a government ID for such minors.
– Candidate must posses good character, personal intellectual abilities, leadership qualities and be able to help the society at large.
– Candidates must An official original letter (not photocopied) from his/her school/Head of Department stating the following: – Your full name, Course Title, Department of Study, CGPA, Gender, Matriculation number OR Newly matriculated who have not yet received a matriculation number or school ID must provide a provisional admission letter to their institution of study.
Application Closes on the 15th Of November 2016.
Okegbemi Olusoji Festus is an Editor/Creative writer at campustori.com, A digital media Executive and a known Social Media Enthusiast.