The University College Groningen, Netherlands is offering 2 full scholarships to international students intending to undertake Undergraduate studies at the University for the 2017/2018 academic session.
The USP scholarship is intended for students with an excellent academic profile, but who require financial assistance to study. Evidence of social engagement and extracurricular activities will support your request for funding. UCG aims to reward students with great ambition, but who also have a great passion for social engagement and who are determined to make a positive impact during their studies at UCG. There are two USP scholarships available for the academic year of 2017/2018
Course Level: Bachelor (BSc/BA/LL.B)
Fields of Study: Liberal Arts and Sciences BA/BSc
Eligibility Status: Non-EU students (paying international tuition fees) with an excellent academic profile
Number of Awardees: 2
Value of Scholarship Award: The USP Scholarship is a grant towards study and living costs. The value is €12,000.
Duration of Scholarship: Duration of programme
Eligible Countries: International
Scholarship to be taken at (country): University College Groningen,
How to Apply:
1. Submit a letter of motivation to explain why you believe you should be considered for a scholarship. This should:
- Be a maximum of 500 words in a Word document.
- Explain why you believe you deserve a scholarship and why you need financial assistance for your studies (this is not why you want to apply for the Liberal Arts and Sciences degree as you will have already explained this in your application).
- Explain your experiences with social engagement and extracurricular events. Explain how you want to contribute to society in the future, what issues are important to you and why it is important for you to be awared the USP scholarship. Also explain your ambitions and how you would like to achieve these ambitions and goals during your studies at UCG.
- Be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 1 February 2017 – the email title must be: ‘Letter of Motivation – USP Scholarship’.
- In order to be eligible for this scholarship you must complete your application in OAS before 1 February 2017 as well.
2. The final funding decision will be communicated to you by the Admission & Selection Coordinator.
Application Deadline: 1st February 2017||Offered annually? Yes
Okegbemi Olusoji Festus is an Editor/Creative writer at campustori.com, A digital media Executive and a known Social Media Enthusiast.