The Delta States Bursary and Scholarship Board has announced the commencement of the online bursary registration of students for 2016/2017 student special
Eligibility Status: According to the press release, to be eligible for the
All Applicants must
– Be of Delta State Origin
– All applicant MUST have registered with National Identification Management Commission (NIMC)
– Be a Registered full time student only of any Public Tertiary Institutions.
(Diploma, Masters and PhD Students are not eligible).
– Either be in Second year or above (200 to 500 level) in the Universities or
– Be in HND I and II in the Polytechnics / Monotechnics.
– Be in 200 level and above for Colleges of Education Students.
Have a CGPA of 2.20 and above in the previous academic year’s examination.
Also, to be eligible for the Scholarship Award;
All Applicants must:
– Be of Delta State Origin.
– All applicant MUST have registered with National Identification Management Commission (NIMC).
– Be a Registered full time Student only of any Public and Private Tertiary Institutions.
How To Apply
Applicants are to click on the “Apply Here” link to commence registration.
– Applicants are to fill the Fresh Application Form and submit online.
– Online processing fee of N1,000 will charged using debit cards.
– Once the Payment is successful, Login to your profile page to complete your details by providing your Bank details and your Academics details.
– Print your acknowledgement card to take to the Dean of Student Affairs.
Upload the signed and stamped acknowledgement card for verification.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is on 10th November 2016.
Okegbemi Olusoji Festus is an Editor/Creative writer at campustori.com, A digital media Executive and a known Social Media Enthusiast.