All candidates are to be informed that the process of registering candidates for 2016/2017 Admission screening Exercise has commenced in the Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic, Ikot Osurua.
To qualify for 2nd BATCH of the screening exercise,
- Candidates must have chosen Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic, Ikot Osurua as their FIRST OR SECOND CHOICE.
- Candidates must have scored the national cut-off point of 180 and above.
- Candidates should visit the School website http://www.akwaibompoly.edu.ng , click online Application, then generate an invoice with the following details
- JAMB Reg Number ii. Phone number and iii. Name
- Candidates should go to the under listed Banks with their invoice to purchase an electronic application pin for ₦2,500.00 (Inclusive of Bank and other charges).
- Diamond Bank PLC
- United Bank of Africa (UBA) PLC
- Using the pin, visit http://www.akwaibompoly.edu.ng to fill and submit the application form. Download and print the acknowledgement slip.
- All application forms must be filled online on or before Friday 25th November 2016 and Candidates should be at the Polytechnic on Saturday 25th November for the Screening Exercise.
- All recommended students for admission will be published online and their names sent to JAMB for admission letters.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE:
- Accreditation of candidates for the exercise commences at 11:00am
- Candidates should come with;
- The acknowledgement slip as in 2(c) above
- Photocopies of JAMB slip showing their photographs
- JAMB online result,
- Original copies of credentials
- Only bona fide candidates will be screened
- Parents, guardians and friends are strongly advised to keep away from the venues of the screening
Dr. (Mrs) Mary Ndah
Okegbemi Olusoji Festus is an Editor/Creative writer at campustori.com, A digital media Executive and a known Social Media Enthusiast.