The University Research Studentship Allowance (URSA) of the University of Bath is offering studentship for 2017-2018. These studentships are open to Home/EU and overseas students within the faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences.
Mission is to deliver world-class research and teaching, educating our students to become future leaders and innovators, and benefiting the wider population through research, enterprise and influence.
The University of Bath received its Royal Charter in 1966 and is now firmly established as a top ten UK university with a reputation for research and teaching excellence.
For most programmes, the requirement for non-native English speakers is 6.5 in the IELTS Academic English test, with no less than 6.0 in any element.
Course Level: Studentships are available for pursuing postgraduate research programme.
Study Subject: Studentships are awarded within the faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences.
Scholarship Award: Awards typically comprise (for each year): Fee + Stipend Award:
- 100% Tuition Fee Waiver of the Home/EU fee rate as set by the University
- Stipend (for living expenses) equivalent to the Research Councils UK minimum payment (2017/18 rate to be confirmed, as a guide the 2016/17 rate was £14,296).
- Training Support Grant (TSG) of £1,000 per year – to fund miscellaneous costs such as travel to conferences and fieldwork expenses occasionally
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: A first or upper second class honours degree (or equivalent) is normally required for a research degree programme.
Nationality: Home/EU and Overseas students can apply for Graduate School Studentships.
College Admission Requirement
English Language Requirement: For most programmes, the requirement for non-native English speakers is 6.5 in the IELTS Academic English test, with no less than 6.0 in any element.
How to Apply: Students can apply for a Graduate School studentship by completing the funding request form. Required documents and information
- A scan of degree certificate
- A scan of degree transcript (if you are still studying) English language assessment certificate
- Two references (one must be from your institution if you have recently been studying)
- Name of intended supervisor
- Details of your proposed research
- An up-to-date CV
Application Deadline: The deadline for applications is February 2, 2017.
Okegbemi Olusoji Festus is an Editor/Creative writer at campustori.com, A digital media Executive and a known Social Media Enthusiast.