The clearance schedule for newly admitted students of the University of Ilorin UNILORIN has been published by the Management of the institution for the 2016/2017 academic session.
All students who have been admitted are hereby informed that clearance will commence on Thursday 29th December, 2016 and end on Saturday, 7th January, 2017.
Such students are to report at the Multipurpose Hall on the dates allocated to their Faculties.
They are required to come with a scratch card and all their credentials.
Cleared students should be ready to pay and register immediately.
Faculties And Allocated Clearance Date
1. Thursday 29th December — Faculties of Pharmacy, Vet Medicine, Basic Medical Sciences, Nursing, Law
2. Friday, 30th December — Faculty of Agric
3. Saturday, 31st December — Faculty of Engineering
4. Tuesday, 3rd January, 2017 — Faculties of Life Science and Arts
5. Wednesday, 4th January, 2017 — Faculties of Social Sciences and Environmental Sciences
6. Thursday, 5th January, 2017 — Faculty of Education
7. Friday, 6th January, 2017 — Faculty of Physical Sciences
8. Saturday, 7th January, 2017 — Faculty of Management Sciences
Ensure you report on the date allocated to your Faculty.
Okegbemi Olusoji Festus is an Editor/Creative writer at campustori.com, A digital media Executive and a known Social Media Enthusiast.