The University Of Essex, UK is offering scholarship opportunities to Africans who wants to undergo a Postgraduate degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program is worth £4,000 and it will be provided to successful applicants.
– Applicants must be International students
– Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program
– Applicants must be applying for a full-time Masters course starting in 2017-18 (excluding MBA)
– Applicants must have meet the academic criteria in the table below:
i) Ghana: CGPA 3.0/4.0 or above
ii) Nigeria: CGPA 3/5 or above
iii) Other member states of the African Union: 2:1 or above (or equivalent as defined by our Postgraduate Admissions selection criteria)
– Applicants must be Self-funded
If you meet all the eligibility criteria and firmly accept the offer of your place by 30 September 2017 then you will automatically be awarded this scholarship. You’ll be notified of your award by the end of October 2017. You don’t need to complete an application form.
We’ll assess your eligibility based on the academic transcripts and certificates that you submit with your application for your place at Essex.
The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 30th September 2017.
For More Information Visit The Scholarship Webpage
Okegbemi Olusoji Festus is an Editor/Creative writer at campustori.com, A digital media Executive and a known Social Media Enthusiast.